Wednesday, August 10, 2011

RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES !!

RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES !!



Wow !!!
nice movie =D
Caesar !!!
i love it when it started to speak
he said that : "NO" "FARK" "THIS IS MY HOME"
wow =DD
" you make history,i make money ! "
i learned this from the movie too =D
hehehehe
it's damn funny and creativity
i just keep laughing
go watch please =D

KYAO
i knew it okay ?!! ><''



i think i found myself back?
i found back my mind,know what i am thinking
just trust all i want to trust and enjoy my life
without thinking anything
just do anything what i think to do
just laugh when i think to laugh
it's "jengest" right ?
hehehehehehe
i think so xD

i feel that i changed
but that's a good changing
because i know what i'm trying to change =D
u remembered that i told you i will try to change myself ?
now i'm doing
you will know what have i changed if you feel with your heart =))
Ops !!!
why i feel my english is improving ?
hehehehehe
xDDD

i will follow my heart to do anything =))

3 comments:

yyee said...

Yerrr...broken English...xDD

Bi w3n ^^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bi w3n ^^ said...

wherer gt broken ?
all of my frieds said i'm improving =D
i feel that too..hehe ><